Lifer
Dec 25, 2021
Michigan
Reactions: DanWil84

RobNYC

Lifer
Dec 10, 2021
Queens, N.Y.
Greetings from New York City as well! Im in the les @RobNYC, where are you?

About to smoke some Solani white & black in an ebony peterson bulldog! Happy holidays...

PS grab some corn cobs Laurent! Hard to beat! I prefer the straight rob roy legend.
Hello. I'm in south west Queens, close to Brooklyn, a very short trip to Manhattan. I'm quite familiar with the L.E.S. A lot of places I used to frequent and some that I still do. I hope you had a great Christmas and have a happy new year!

Reactions: Laurent

Somern

Lurker
Jan 4, 2021
Bournemouth UK
I am also a convert from smoking cigarettes. I have been smoking pipes for almost a year. I smoke once or twice a day often a latakia blend. I initially purchased several pipes without a filter and settled in straight savinelli pipes with 6mm carbon filter. Since my pipe smoking time is up to half an hour I have found smaller 19-20mm pipes suit me best. Initially I purchased more than 10 different aromatic and non aromatic blends and now smoking 3 or 4 English blends Commonwealth mixture or Peterson Flake with a hint of Latakia egularly.

Laurent

Lifer
Dec 25, 2021
Michigan
I am also a convert from smoking cigarettes. I have been smoking pipes for almost a year. I smoke once or twice a day often a latakia blend. I initially purchased several pipes without a filter and settled in straight savinelli pipes with 6mm carbon filter. Since my pipe smoking time is up to half an hour I have found smaller 19-20mm pipes suit me best. Initially I purchased more than 10 different aromatic and non aromatic blends and now smoking 3 or 4 English blends Commonwealth mixture or Peterson Flake with a hint of Latakia egularly.
I also smoke the savinelli, I have two of them. Both my savinelli’s are misfits. One is a second line of unfinished straight billiard and the other is a estate Estella. My first pipe was a Peterson B10, just picked because it looked cool but, smokes great. I just purchased my first meerschaum pipe and also bought me a pocket pipe that I use while my friends smoker their cigarettes outside the bar, I have a quick pipe. All my pipes are none filtered. I like all the blends of tobacco because smoking them is like listening to music, pick which one fits the mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.