PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JS Jazz Piper

Lurker
Oct 31, 2022
Toronto, Canada
Greetings everyone,

I have been smoking pipes around 3 years now. I started with cigars about 5 years ago but I was always drawn to pipes as I had an uncle who smoked them and I found the whole ritual involved with pipe smoking fascinating.

I already have a small collection of pipes, some Brighams, Stanwells, and Petersons, and have been trying different kinds of aromatics and English blends trying to find favourites.

I had been trying to learn what I could through YouTube videos but now that I have been introduced to this forum by @JSPiper71 at a local event here in Toronto yesterday, I look forward to learning from all of your experience.

Cheers,

Jason

JSPiper71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 3, 2022
Toronto Canada
Greetings everyone,

I have been smoking pipes around 3 years now. I started with cigars about 5 years ago but I was always drawn to pipes as I had an uncle who smoked them and I found the whole ritual involved with pipe smoking fascinating.

I already have a small collection of pipes, some Brighams, Stanwells, and Petersons, and have been trying different kinds of aromatics and English blends trying to find favourites.

I had been trying to learn what I could through YouTube videos but now that I have been introduced to this forum by @JSPiper71 at a local event here in Toronto yesterday, I look forward to learning from all of your experience.

Cheers,

Jason
Glad you joined up Jason. Great to meet you at the event. What a treat it was to smoke the 70 year old Edgeworth RR.

Attachments

• Cigar Studio Pipe Studs.jpg
    Cigar Studio Pipe Studs.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 14

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. I've been to Toronto twice on business and enjoyed it, not least the Cuban cigars I could sample there. Also, the dry cold weather I encountered in March, hiking around Toronto Island in the cold and the free boat ride out there, going to the top of the CBC tower and the view, and the art museum, around the assigned hours for work. Lots of good pipe and tobacco info on here. I always learn something.

Reactions: LotusEater