PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
Welcome from a corn field in Indiana!
And ditto on EMP. Quite a tasty blend. When I first started smoking it really opened up my taste buds and started me down a rabbit hole of different types of tobacco.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Welcome aboard, My Father was born and raised in Aberdeen before emigrating to Canada. My Grandmother has as thick a Scottish brogue as anyone out there and is still full of spit and vinegar at 98 years old (in particular after a wee nip). One of these days I'll get back to the "homeland". Sorry, that was my long winded welcome aboard. See, long winded is ok around here!

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Welcome to the forums Davie. As Lawrence said we love pics here, especially of pipes and any new purchases of mass amounts of tobacco. Feel free to add pics of your outdoor activities. As autumn approaches expect to see a lot outdoor pics of us enjoying our pipes.
Cheers,
Dan :puffy:

badgercat

Might Stick Around
Jul 18, 2011
Welcome from near Atlanta! If you get a chance post some photos of your work with the knives and walking sticks and such.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Welcome aboard new guy. Since you are from Scotland, can you get me a private audience with Sean Connery, he is one of my favorite actors, if not I understand. lol

bigdude007

Might Stick Around
Jan 27, 2011
Welcome aboard, you'll have to let me know how that banana shag works out. Looking for an aro that the wife can enjoy the room note of and banana strikes me as an unusual one

scottishjohn

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 17, 2012
Broomfield, Colorado
Welcome to the forum / mag. My paternal family comes from parts nearby. Clan Lamont.

Always good to see another Scotsman join up and enjoy the best of smokes. :clap: :puffpipe:

Ian

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
Welcome Davie! My father's side came from Lothian, Jameson's of Scotland not the Irish whiskey haha Enjoy your time here amongst good company!

Status
Not open for further replies.