PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

shaunspiff

Lurker
Jun 12, 2024
Welcome from Richmond Virginia.
Get a few different Falcon Bowls or one for non-aro’s and enjoy it.
View attachment 316973
Thanks and hello my Virginia Brother. I plan on buying a meerschaum bowl soon. I found some nice ones on Ebay, but I would like to carve and sculpt my own one day. I think my pipe is coming from Richmond, VA...tobaccopipes.com

• Love
Reactions: PaulRVA

shaunspiff

Lurker
Jun 12, 2024
Yeah I know but now here in the US it's illegal to smoke inside a public place...nothing but government control!
Oh and hello my English brother. I have relatives in Manchester. We plan on doing the canals by longboat in the next couple of years. What part of the UK do you reside?

shaunspiff

Lurker
Jun 12, 2024
Thanks and hello my Virginia Brother. I plan on buying a meerschaum bowl soon. I found some nice ones on Ebay, but I would like to carve and sculpt my own one day. I think my pipe is coming from Richmond, VA...tobaccopipes.com
That's cool...Lucky Strike factory!!!!

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
I have been getting my meer bowls from meerschaum gallery on ebay and they have been great. I Highly recommend that seller. Tobacco Pipes is great so no worries there either. Falcons are totally new for me but Im having fun with them.
Glad to have you aboard.

shaunspiff

Lurker
Jun 12, 2024
I have been getting my meer bowls from meerschaum gallery on ebay and they have been great. I Highly recommend that seller. Tobacco Pipes is great so no worries there either. Falcons are totally new for me but Im having fun with them.
Glad to have you aboard.
Thanks and glad i found this! Yes, meerschaum gallery is who I am buying it from. Glad to know they are reliable!

shaunspiff

Lurker
Jun 12, 2024
Oh, I know it - when smoking was stopped in pubs here, pubs started closing for lack of patronage.
Yeah that sucks, it seems that there is always someone who wants to ruin and kill off old traditions and things that people enjoy. And we wonder why our society is the way it is. People have and are starting to lose the gift of social interaction. What a pity and a travesty for our race, human that is. It really breaks my heart!

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
Welcome! I've never tried a falcon and don't have any interest in them but I hear they're great pipes. Post some pics when you can.

shaunspiff

Lurker
Jun 12, 2024
Just got a message via email that tobaccopipes.com no longer honors the coupon for the New Subscriber Kit and has discontinued it. Well that's disappointing and especially since the code is still active. I guess the days of getting little goodies for being a good customer is truly dead. What a shame, just thought I would let all of you know since I read about it on here.

• Sad
Reactions: AroEnglish

shaunspiff

Lurker
Jun 12, 2024
Wow! I take back what I said about tobaccopipes.com
I literally just got a call from their operations manager apologizing for the mix up. He said that the message I received was a glitch about the New Subscriber Kit after he recieved my email about it and I mentioned that I had heard about it on here and he wanted to personally let me know they still give out goodies to their customers and if I would pass that on to all of you on here . Well I was shocked to get that fast of a response if at all. It hasn't been 30 minutes since I sent the email. We'll they have a new loyal customer and I thought I would share that with all of you