PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

romaso

Lifer
Dec 29, 2010
Pacific NW
I basically need to smoke one pipe a day. Along with Pu'er tea, I have many Pu'er tea from the 1990s. It is similar to pipe tobacco, the older , the more fragrant it is.
Welcome from the Pacific NW. Are you smoking the Pu'er tea or drinking it? ;)
There was a guy in my pipe club who went to China and bought what he thought was tobacco, but turned out to be tea. He smoked it before he found out, said it wasn't bad!

• Haha
Reactions: Funny Fox and mingc

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Hello everyone,I've been smoking a pipe for five years。
There is no physical shop for pipes in China, so most of my pipes and pipe tobacco are purchased from the United States and Europe. I basically need to smoke one pipe a day. Along with Pu'er tea, I have many Pu'er tea from the 1990s. It is similar to pipe tobacco, the older , the more fragrant it is.
I have more than 30 pipes, and I like larsen pipes. I attach a Larsen pipe I bought in a German pipe shop and a larsen SG10 I bought from an American SP, both of which are my favorite pipes. In addition, I also like American pipe maker JT Cooke, who's pipes is very good.
我最喜欢的烟斗烟应该是 FT 的 Cut Virginia Plug,我可以抽一整天。View attachment 177153View attachment 177154View attachment 177155
Pu-Erh can be so good. I've had some bad Pu-Erh and some amazing. But it's certainly the closest thing I have to the one type of tea I drink. You certainly have very different taste in pipes then I do. But that's part of what makes it so fun to be a pipe smoker.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome, and lovely pipes you have!
You will likely see many questions about pipe smoking in your country!

Well, it's already happened! Good luck!

daniel9

Lurker
Oct 25, 2022
Wow, nice to see someone from China.
Wanted to ask: I see a lot of pipes being sold on AliExpress. Do you also have access to buying there? And most importantly, would you buy a pipe there?
I haven't bought pipes on this website. I don't know how to search for pipes I want. I often choose pipes on EBAY

Chaukisch

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 31, 2021
Northern Germany
Happy smokes from Northern Germany and welcome to this fine forum. puffy
Those are really beautiful pipes, looking forward to see more pictures.