PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I finally did it, I splurged and bought some decent lighters. I picked up an IM Corona Matte Black Old Boy and a Grey Peterson of Dublin Old Boy. Love the looks and I just used the Corona for the bowl I'm smoking right now. Worked wonderfully.
Here's the box for the Peterson:
pipe-lighters-004-600x450.jpg

The box for the IM Corona
pipe-lighters-003-600x450.jpg

The Peterson of Dublin Grey Old Boy
pipe-lighters-005-600x450.jpg

The IM Corona Matte Black Old Boy
pipe-lighters-006-600x450.jpg

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Those are sharp Lord, I picked up a Xikar Pipeline yesterday and I'm loving it so far. Looks very similar to yours, love the coloring on the Peterson.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Nothing beats the zippo for outdoor lighting, but these old boy style lights are a touch of class and great for indoor situations

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Thanks. What I love from the Corona is that it was a screw to cover the fill port so dirt and such won't clog it up. They thought of darn near everything with that Old Boy. It's like the Chevy Nova of lighters lol.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
SUPER love both of these. I love anything matte black - In fact, I have a factory Gibson Les Paul that is all blacked out and its super cool (too bad I suck at playing it). The Grey OB is pretty sweet too.

Jul 12, 2011
Congrats brother, great looking gear you have there...I went all in

when starting out with an IM-Old Boy Black/Chrome myself...just

a great pipe lighter

Dec 24, 2012
I have that exact same matte black IM Corona and love it. I also have a black and chrome peterson version of the one you have there and think it is also fantastic. I use both almost every day. Congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.