PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

romanza10

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 10, 2012
South Carolina
Well, life has been real interesting for me here lately. The last place I worked for ran out of bussiness and was moving towards closing the doors. I saw it coming and I started looking for new work. Well, I got a new job, working for the County. I should inform you, it's not the County I live in, but the one right next to me (I don't feel comfortable dropping names). Needless to say it's turned out to be awesome. I work for their IT department. There is a lot of structure, new things to learn, and tons of work. In addition to all that I make more money, and get benifits. My wife is very pleased with this, and she cleared me to get a new pipe. A Peterson Donegal 999, fishtail (none of that weird system stuff).
IMG516.jpg

I haven't had the chance to smoke it yet, but when I do it'll be MacB ODF. In fact, ODF and Peterson University Flake are the two tobaccos I had in mind for this pipe when I was looking to get it. Felt like sharing the news and the pipe. :puffy:

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
That is great news. Benefits are the best part about it if you ask me. One day you will be glad you have them.

cynyr

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 12, 2012
Tennessee
Very good, romanza! Welcome to the wonderful world of working for The Man!
And I like how you celebrate - the 999 and 80S are the greatest shapes ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.