PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicotnman

Lurker
Apr 12, 2018
Hello Pipers! New here from Missouri. Smoked my first pipe when I was 12, I Believe it was Amphora red in a cob, Sittn on the front porch of a farm house we used to rent in 1981. I only recently started smoking a pipe again, 2013 pretty sure, when I inherited my great great grandpas pipe rack that he made. Had about 20 pipes from another grandfather that my mom had sittn around collecting dust. I cleaned them up, smoked them and been hooked ever since.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
nico', welcome. I grew up in the Chicago area but went to school in Columbia, Mo., and did a summer internship in Neosho, Mo., south of Joplin. You live in the great state that makes Missouri Meerschaum in Washington, Mo., west of St. Louis. My wife grew up in an extra small town, Granger, in Northeast Mo., near the Mississippi River and the Iowa line.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Welcome to the forum. Just in case you want to know how to post a picture:
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/how-to-videos

nicotnman

Lurker
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks everyone. jvnshr, thanks for the tips. I will try to post some pics. Dan, What part of Missouri? mso489, I actually live in Washington, Mo. My neighbor works at the pipe factory. Had several buddies when I was a teen that worked there. I got a free Cob pipe that was a reject for some reason. I would buy a sack of what I recall was called, Bull Durham Tobacco, to smoke in it back in 1984.

nicotnman

Lurker
Apr 12, 2018
@Dan- Small world. My neighbor works there also. He keeps a large Purple Martin Colony. You Probably know him.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
Cheers and welcome. I look forward to following along with you on this great forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.