PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Santiago

Might Stick Around
Oct 24, 2023
Finland
I started pipe smoking late spring of this year, couple of years after giving up cigarettes, and I've been enjoying really all sorts of tobaccos from Latakia to Aromatics. Lately I've been enjoying Peterson University Flake and I decided to clean up my pipe after realizing it was too full of cake and now I am just waiting for the flake to dry so I can enjoy it's real, full taste.

Cheers!

Attachments

• photo_2023-10-24_14-43-42.jpg
    photo_2023-10-24_14-43-42.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 9

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
I started pipe smoking late spring of this year, couple of years after giving up cigarettes, and I've been enjoying really all sorts of tobaccos from Latakia to Aromatics. Lately I've been enjoying Peterson University Flake and I decided to clean up my pipe after realizing it was too full of cake and now I am just waiting for the flake to dry so I can enjoy it's real, full taste.

Cheers!
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!

Reactions: Santiago

Santiago

Might Stick Around
Oct 24, 2023
Finland
Welcome from Sugar Land Texas and occasionally Nurmijärvi. We spend a few weeks there every summer and every now and then a Christmas.
Interesting. Couldn't have imagined some people visiting Nurmijärvi out of all places.