PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

flanative

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2010
I cant believe I just now found Pipesmagazine.com! I have to pay more attention!

Well, Im 48 years old, a Florida native, yes, we really do exist! Ive been smoking a pipe for sometime, did the cigar thing which I like but its just not the same! Besides, being from the South pipes are like grits....its a requirement!

Over time Ive moved away from the Dunhills, Petersons and such and gravitated towards mostly American made "Estate" pipes and Boswells.
Tobacco-wise, I like it all! Burley, Virgina's, Orientals, cheap OTCs and little round tins that require a second mortgage....they all have their own place and charm.
Edited to ad.... I just realized that this is posted in the wrong area....excellent beginning!

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Welcome to the site Ed. It's great to have you here.
I am a Floridian too, but transplanted from New Jersey back in '96. 46 years old myself, but act like 25.
I'm in St. Petersburg. Let me know if you're ever down this way and we'll get some food, drink and smoke.

fred

Lifer
Mar 21, 2010
Hello and welcome to the Forums! I haven't been here that long and

I'm still finding out how the software works. Glad you found this place!

chuckw

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2009
Hello Ed and welcome to Pipesmagazine from the Great Dismal Swamp of No. Carolina.

redfox

Might Stick Around
Jun 16, 2010
A big welcome from not swampy, sun filled So Cal. Though it is 103 right now, i'd prefer the swamps!!

flanative

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2010
Careful! You have to watch for those cheeseheads! LOL! My wifes parents use to own a resort in Tomahawk Wisconsin....god that is beautiful country! And the best smallmouth fishing Ive ever seen!

Status
Not open for further replies.