PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

domingofetter

Lurker
Nov 11, 2014
Well my friend has got a new pipe for $50.. It is a real good one and I will share all the details and even pics very soon..

domingofetter

Lurker
Nov 11, 2014
MM seconds grab bag... I've bought two... one can never have too many cobs.
Yes even I dont like collecting too many cobs..

stephenw

Might Stick Around
Nov 14, 2014
WV
That freehand is a beauty. I picked up a bag of 2nds and could not be happier. In fact, I have only smoked the cobs since I got those pipes. I would like to pick up a freehand cob, but right now I cannot justify the expense, especially since I have a large McArthur cob that rarely gets smoked.

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
Question for anyone who just recently bought their bag of seconds: what size/models of pipes did you get mostly, and we're they mostly bent or straight?

stephenw

Might Stick Around
Nov 14, 2014
WV
Johnnyreb, My bag of 2nds was made up mostly of Legends, with a mix of bent and straight. I also got a Washington, a Mark Twain and a Patriot. I could only tell that the Patriot was a 2nd because the stem came off at a slight angle, but the rest all appeared to be very close to 1st quality.

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
A mixed bag of Legends, Eaton's, Mark Twains, Country Gentleman & Diplomats, etc would be a great mix! I just wouldn't want to end up with a bag of mostly Pony's, Morgan's & Shortstops. I bought a couple of Morgan's at 75% off when CVS was going out. At that price by the time I got there that was all they had left.

lucky695

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 2, 2013
i had a good mix. i think one of mine came with more than 10... I think becasue they threw in those itty bitty ones

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I have one of the freehands as well, but after putting a rubber pipe bit on it it is much easier to clench. :wink:

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
A most excellent cob, congrats!
Ps. Nice Goldwing in the background too!

My dad rides a Goldwing and loves his.

I'm more of a V-twin guy myself, so I ride an Electra Glide.

Status
Not open for further replies.