PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude

Might Stick Around
Aug 21, 2015
Minnesota,
Ha,Ha, Ha ....No Sleep for you!
Congratulations! (from some random, internet guy you don't know)
My kids are 5 and 7. I can tell you being a Dad is fantastic from the start, but it seems to get better and better. ( of course, I am not sure what happens after 7)

gogosamgo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2015
Congratulations! My wife is due In Novrmber, so I can't wait to join the daddy club!

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
Cherish them every minute of every day. When there good an even when there bad. Congrats!

drwatson

Lifer
Aug 3, 2010
toledo
Congratulations!...Being a Dad is fun and frustrating!...Now pick up some Christmas cheer or some other 2015 blend and sit on it till he is 18. It will be fun to open it after all those years.

Congratulations!!! I just have one more left living at home. Seems like yesterday I was walking around with them on my shoulders. You will hear this a lot, time flies by fast... but literally, it will be just a blink of an eye and they'll be gone. Let not a single opportunity to enjoy your kids get away.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
two addition items: 1. peepee hat 2. Keep a mental log of all the things you prohibit as he grows so that you can allow your grandson to do. What goes round comes round. I love spoiling my grandson and then, leaving him in the care of parents to undo all of the gentle damage I've done.
Again, congratulations. You have accepted a serious responsibility, with great rewards possible. There is a new number one in the house. Get used to it.

robwoodall

Can't Leave
Apr 29, 2015
Congratulations!
My son turns 7 next month, and it's been awesome watching (and helping) him develop. My wife, unfortunately, died when he was just a few weeks old, so it's just been him and me for all this time.
It's been an amazing experience...

brudnod

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 26, 2013
Great Falls, VA
You bought a Pete instead of diapers and butt wipes? Sorry to tell you, but your priorities are just about to change...

Congratulations! New babies is the business I'm in and it NEVER amazes me just how wonderful new babies are.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Guys, I went abroad for a few days, I didn’t have enough time to check the forum, then I was checking the forum yesterday evening and I was about to cry. Thanks a lot for your attention. I really appreciate it. You guys are great and amazing. My best wishes to all of you pipers and your family.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Congrats! You'll see you won't have any time for your pipe ;)
Unfortunately it is true :-(
Mazeltov!
Welcome to the wonderful insanity that is new parenthood!
My girl is 14 months old and I think we both, still, change daily.
Congratulations!
-- Pat
Thanks a lot, my niece is 18 month old, I cannot spend a day without her.
Ha,Ha, Ha ....No Sleep for you!
Congratulations! (from some random, internet guy you don't know)
My kids are 5 and 7. I can tell you being a Dad is fantastic from the start, but it seems to get better and better. ( of course, I am not sure what happens after 7)
I know, I know, no sleep :) I guess (hope) nothing bad happens after 7.
Congratulations! My wife is due In Novrmber, so I can't wait to join the daddy club!
We are waiting for you mate, I am holding the door :)
Congratulations!...Being a Dad is fun and frustrating!...Now pick up some Christmas cheer or some other 2015 blend and sit on it till he is 18. It will be fun to open it after all those years.
I am going to give that Pete I bought to him when he is 18. That 18 year blend thing sounds cool. I think I am going to do that. Thanks for the idea.
Congratulations!!! I just have one more left living at home. Seems like yesterday I was walking around with them on my shoulders. You will hear this a lot, time flies by fast... but literally, it will be just a blink of an eye and they'll be gone. Let not a single opportunity to enjoy your kids get away.
I just hope I will have enough time to spend with my kids, Cosmic. That time flying fast makes me really sad though.
Congratulations! We'll all expect cigars in the mail soon!
I wish I have lived in USA to do that mate.
two addition items: 1. peepee hat 2. Keep a mental log of all the things you prohibit as he grows so that you can allow your grandson to do. What goes round comes round. I love spoiling my grandson and then, leaving him in the care of parents to undo all of the gentle damage I've done.
Again, congratulations. You have accepted a serious responsibility, with great rewards possible. There is a new number one in the house. Get used to it.
Thanks a lot Warren. Mental log thing seems to be an interesting thing to do. I do the same thing, I spoil my niece and then leave her to her parents to undo all the damage as you said. Kids are just amazing.
Congratulations!
My son turns 7 next month, and it's been awesome watching (and helping) him develop. My wife, unfortunately, died when he was just a few weeks old, so it's just been him and me for all this time.
It's been an amazing experience...
I am really sorry for your loss mate, it should have been a difficult path to pass. Taking care of a newborn without a mother, that must be ... I don't know, impossible probably. You have done an amazing job.
You bought a Pete instead of diapers and butt wipes? Sorry to tell you, but your priorities are just about to change...

Congratulations! New babies is the business I'm in and it NEVER amazes me just how wonderful new babies are.
I know Spencer, haha, that was the last purchase of this year and I promised myself to buy a Pete when my son is born. They are wonderful indeed. Amazing creatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.