PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
I imagine the only fussy bit is de-gunking the inside of the hose every now and again.

It could be done several ways, but all require a made-for-the-task widget.

Also, keep in mind that between the bowl not being in your hand and way chonkier than any normal pipe when you DO touch it, the walls can get hot enough to char/burn before you're aware there's anything happening.

"Honey, what's that smell? Did you get another tobacco? That one's really woody... I kinda like it."
Yep, plenty of online hookah retailers that sell big brushes for the hoses and attachments.

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Divorces are usually expensive but generally are worth it.
EH ... my brother's college roommate is one of the top divorce lawyers in New England and he offered to help me out for nothing but i said "nnnnnnah she has a lawyer and we are parting friends"... that was before she took everything and by then i didn't even care anymore, at some point you just need out and to start over lol.

Long live the joke "Do you know why divorces are so expensive? Because they are worth it!" lol

plugugly

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 9, 2015
Super timing on your post! I did a very unsuccessful search a few days ago for a pipe just like that. Very interested in the details on how it smokes etc.

Reactions: RustiePyles CPG