New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jun 9, 2015
Mission, Ks
FWIW, I have smoked the ever-loving crap out of this pipe over the last two days, and it smokes like a champ. It wont be long before it starts showing the beautiful colors it was denied over the last 140 years. I thought about re-waxing it but I'm gonna hold off for the time being. It still gets a wee bit tacky when its warm and has a nice shine so I don't think waxing is in order yet. I'm already starting to get a light amber tone coming down from the rim, probably the old wax starting to color. The walls are pretty thin so it should color fairly fast.

Jun 9, 2015
Mission, Ks
I knew you did heavy duty clean-ups, refinishing, and etc., but not fabrication.

Muchacho excellentez, good sir. And welcome to the deep end of the pool. ;)
I've even made a few pipes, but they'll NEVER be seen by another human being other than one who's basement they were made in :rolleyes:. A few of them were gifted to people who didn't otherwise know what a good pipe looked like :LOL:, because its the thought that counts. Some might say I'm overly critical of my own work, and to them I would say, Yes, yes I am.

Reactions: doug535