PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Listed two tampers tonight. Intend to list more tampers and maybe a couple of pipes over the weekend.

galeon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 12, 2012
Ed, I can't help but to want that octagonal pipe you made. Looks amazing.

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Thanks GWT !

Steve,I'm undecided about that pipe.I may list it again... I haven't made many pipes but that one was by far the hardest to make. I usually don't get attached to them!

galeon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 12, 2012
You make some seriously good lookin' pipes for sure. One day I'll commission you for something cool :puffpipe:

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I don't think I'm ready for commissions yet,and actually I don't want to get into doing commissions. I appreciate you saying that though. I make pipes and tampers as a hobby,but I can't keep them all.Not with two hundred Grabows and other misc. pipes laying around the place.

galeon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 12, 2012
Didn't know you were at 200 Grabows. That's a hell of a collection. One of these days I'll own one of your pipes. Actually, I wish I'd bought that churchwarden you sold a couple of months ago for my father.
One day. Haha.

galeon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 12, 2012
Yavuz, I have one of Ed's tamps right now and its absolutely beautiful. For sure some of the best looking tamps you can get in the price range. I'll probably buy a few more for when I go out on the town. I'll get to choose a pipe, tamp, and tobacco that suits my suit and event.

mthanded

Can't Leave
Sep 15, 2012
Ed, You're making some great stuff there. Love the tampers and may have to bid on one of them. Keep putting the pipes up, I missed on one, but I'll pull the trigger sooner if one strikes my fancy.

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Thanks MT! Not sure what pipes I will put up this weekend other than a couple of Grabows.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Yes Ed is a true craftsman. I also liked the octagonal pipe and hope he waits a little before posting it so that I will have some funds to bid with. Hint hint. But I know what you are saying I have started making a couple of pipes. One I don't know if they will be good enough to really sell and two it is hard to think about selling them. I'll post pics in the next couple of weeks of mine. I am going to be making the Marine Corps Pipe in the next two weeks as my buddy will be arriving on the 16h. And I want to have it ready for him. I got a really nice Montecristo cigar box to put the set in.

Status
Not open for further replies.