PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
You've come to the right place!

Welcome from the Central Coast of California! Pull up a chair/stool/barrel and sit a while for a smoke and a chat.

You can put your location in your Profile, which will save questions in the future as to where you live should you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos of surroundings, and so forth.

Reactions: diamondback

Bowie

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 24, 2019
Minnesota
Welcome! At first I misread your post as looking for “conversion” and thought “well this will be entertaining...” Perhaps I need more coffee and larger font size. But we do have a lot of good conversation here.

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
Greetings, all. I'm new here, not so new to smoking, and finishing up a what has been a phenomonal bowl of Dunhill London after an even better bowl of CD Da Vinci. I don't have anyone else to talk tobacco with and was just looking for a chat.

Indeed you have come to the right place! I’m in the same shape. My wife and kids just don’t care about pipes or pipe tobacco! lol

A hearty welcome from Middle Tennessee! Good to have ya :)

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
Walk into a restaurant noted for having snowflakes and liberals hang out there. Sit down, light up your pipe and start puffing vigorously. You will find shortly you'll have all kinds of people talking to you.

Hey snowflake, you’re supposed to call me when you’re through Middle Tennessee and have time to stop in Murfreesboro for a bowl!

Don’t forget!

?

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Hey snowflake, you’re supposed to call me when you’re through Middle Tennessee and have time to stop in Murfreesboro for a bowl!

Don’t forget!

?

Yes. I only made two trips to Birmingham in 2019 and had my granddaughter both times. Hope we can do it first half this year. Maybe we could meet near briar works, have lunch and visit briar works.

Reactions: diamondback
Status
Not open for further replies.