PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

flanative

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2010
Here are a some fairly recent additions to my small but growing collection of L&H Stern pipes!

No, I am not a photographer! And, no, the date on the pics is not correct! Im not technically skilled in either area.

ssgt1
[/url][/img]
ssgt1
[/url][/img]
ssgt1
[/url][/img]
I hope I get this right!

flanative

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2010
Sorry, they look alot better than that but my "multi-media" skills are less than desirable!

ernest

Can't Leave
Aug 31, 2010
Thanks for the pictures.I would love to hear a long winded story about the third one down.

flanative

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2010
The "Swiss Family Robinson" is a copy that predates copyrights but does say "a translation from the original German".

I sort of collect old books too. Not first editions mind you but what I call unadulterated classics. Everyone seems to be

forgetting about actual books now-a-days, especially the classics and I want my kids to have them when they realize what the written word is actually worth.

flanative

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2010
Ernest wrote "Thanks for the pictures.I would love to hear a long winded story about the third one down."
LOL! I will work on that!

rusco135

Lurker
Aug 30, 2010
I'd be really proud if I had one or two of those in my collection!! Well done old chap!!!

bubbadreier

Lifer
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
Flanative, I have a L&H Stern pipe that I would be happy to send to you if you would like. I would love to help further your collection... This is a pipe that I bought for a dollar and have yet to smoke it!
IMG_2389-1.jpg

It says LHS Baronet.

Status
Not open for further replies.