PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
you mean americans on forums. If you go to most places that sell any pipe tobacco they seem to go through at least a few filters. Someone is buying them. Then again I've never liked filters that much anyways. In my opinion their like training wheels. They fix and issue that can be overcome with technique and that fix seems ultimately better. But it's your bike you ride it however you want and what's comfortable to you.
Also I think Americans don't like spending money on things people can't see ;)

Reactions: Donb1972

crustybowl

Might Stick Around
Feb 19, 2021
New Brunskwick, Canada
Check out this service in Canada:

Or you can contact George Dibos on this forum, georged, best restorer and stem maker there is.
I also recommend Charles at dadspipes. he fixed a couple pipes I inherited from my grand fathers, great service and excellent work. Also bought several refurbished estate pipes from him. Good guy,

jiminy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 27, 2017
Saskatchewan, Canada
I also recommend Charles at dadspipes. he fixed a couple pipes I inherited from my grand fathers, great service and excellent work. Also bought several refurbished estate pipes from him. Good guy,
I'll give him a shout. I think he actually repaired a cracked tenon on my brothers pipe (if I remember correctly).

Dudditz

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 3, 2021
New Jersey
One of my closest friends have said on a few occasions that if it came to a divorce, his wife could have the kids and he'll keep the dogs :rolleyes:
Not that I would do it...but... put your wife in the trunk of your car along with your dog...come back in an hour. Who is happy to see you? Just sayin...

• Haha
Reactions: rmpeeps and OzPiper