Need Some Recommendations for Quality Aromatics!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

48 Fresh Vauen Pipes
3 Fresh Castello Pipes
9 Fresh Brebbia Pipes
36 Fresh Estate Pipes
48 Fresh Savinelli Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

KruegerFlap

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 3, 2021
Ohio
Tons of great suggestions so far! Some of my favorites currently are:

C&D Autumn Evening
C&D King Cake
Sir Walter Raleigh Aromatic
Captain Black White
Cult Blood Red Moon
F&K Bat With A Hat

slavman68

Lurker
Oct 10, 2022
www.youtube.com
This is more of a local spot but it does ship out of state. Cliffs in Lincoln, Nebraska

-peach pie
- apricot latakia
- highway 88

I don't really smoke aromatics much but peach pie is probably my favorite.

Reactions: MartyA

JKOPP4673

Lurker
Jun 17, 2024
I am a huge fan and collector of aromatics. There have been some great suggestions her eon this post. If you are looking for a great aromatic that has a great room note, great, taste, and all around pleasing you should try the HOBBIT WEED from Southern Roots. Steve can be found on Facebook and generally has it available. Sometime you might need to wait a week or so till be make a new batch...It subtle cherry, vanilla, and caramelly smokes...It is one a three blends that I will stock in 4 oz or more at any given time...Below are some of my other favorites that are always in stock in my collection

Country Squire River Boat Queen, Cherokee and Tombigbee
Sutliff Molto Dulce and Queen Anne's Revenge
Milan Tobacco - Appalachian Gold

Sutliff has the greatest selections of Aromatics in my opinion...Check out there offering and go with what you think you palate will like....

and yes the above mentioned blends are all very affordable in my opinion....

bangzoom

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 25, 2023
North of the Equator
I am a huge fan and collector of aromatics. There have been some great suggestions her eon this post. If you are looking for a great aromatic that has a great room note, great, taste, and all around pleasing you should try the HOBBIT WEED from Southern Roots. Steve can be found on Facebook and generally has it available. Sometime you might need to wait a week or so till be make a new batch...It subtle cherry, vanilla, and caramelly smokes...It is one a three blends that I will stock in 4 oz or more at any given time...Below are some of my other favorites that are always in stock in my collection

Country Squire River Boat Queen, Cherokee and Tombigbee
Sutliff Molto Dulce and Queen Anne's Revenge
Milan Tobacco - Appalachian Gold

Sutliff has the greatest selections of Aromatics in my opinion...Check out there offering and go with what you think you palate will like....

and yes the above mentioned blends are all very affordable in my opinion....
Excellent..thank you for the suggestions! How can one purchase tobak from Southern Roots if they're not on FB? Much appreciated.

Reactions: BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx

Can't Leave
Feb 7, 2020
Indiana
Original. "Looking to Buy a Few Quality Aromatic Tobaccos, Rum, Vanilla, Burbon, Need Some Recommendations, The Good Stuff!"

It's been a good while since I picked up any aromatics to smoke. I have enjoyed some of them in the past. I used to enjoy Rum, Vanilla, whiskey/Bourbon and a few others. I am now looking for suggestions on what are some quality aromatic tobaccos. The Good Stuff! Thanks!

Boswell makes some of the best.
Try Pennsylvania Dutch Treat....tastes as good as it smells.
I would look at their other offerings because they do a banger of a job on aros.
Country Squire and Watch City...Wilke has some but less so than the others mentioned.

WirelessSmoke

Might Stick Around
Jul 14, 2024
New England
Watch City's 4-Q is a nice aromatic that I started enjoying lately. It was recommended to me as a more natural tasting alternative when I mentioned I like Captain Black occasionally. I still like Captain Black, but if I could only choose one of the two it'd be 4-Q.

I've enjoyed reading all the recommendations, as I don't smoke aromatics often myself.

Reactions: BlueMaxx

WerewolfOfLondon

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 8, 2023
London
Solani Festival; MacB Vanilla Roll Cake; Germains Plum Cake; F&T Vintage Flake (yes this is an aro); G&H Bob's Chockie Wockie Flake.

JKOPP4673

Lurker
Jun 17, 2024
Excellent..thank you for the suggestions! How can one purchase tobak from Southern Roots if they're not on FB? Much appreciated.
He is on Facebook....Scott Hazelwood jr..or search Southern Roots Pipes......he is a super nice guys... Used Venmo....

Reactions: bangzoom