PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

saintpeter

Lifer
May 20, 2017
Once upon a time...ahem...there was a moderator here who got me hooked on hot peppers. I have never quite forgiven him for that. Now it seems I have exhausted my meager supply of seeds. Yes, I know there are a trillion on line suppliers, but I need a supplier with a proven track record and who's seeds have more than a 30% germination. I seek Chocolate Habeneros or Ghost, Trinidad Ms or such. To be honest I would settle for darn near anything.

Lawrence seemed to just drop off the planet when he stopped moderating. He lived near me, and went to the Briary often. But, even Skip hasn’t seen him since he left here.

I also grow peppers, but I cultivate non-hot varieties. So, I can’t help you with those. But, if you wanted a mon-hot jalapeño, I could send you some, not a lot though. Sorry.

Reactions: saintpeter

saintpeter

Lifer
May 20, 2017
Lawrence seemed to just drop off the planet when he stopped moderating. He lived near me, and went to the Briary often. But, even Skip hasn’t seen him since he left here.

I also grow peppers, but I cultivate non-hot varieties. So, I can’t help you with those. But, if you wanted a mon-hot jalapeño, I could send you some, not a lot though. Sorry.
I thank you for your kind offer, but I am rather hooked on the heat.

Reactions: cosmicfolklore

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa

Have fun!
Wow! P___ off to both Burpee and Gurney, lol.

Glad I clicked on this. I've already got some little pots and a heating mat and already starting to think about what I'll start indoors come late winter - I'm going to need some more pots! Like 'em hot and like a variety.