PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

snagstangl

Lifer
Jul 1, 2013
Iowa, United States
s-l1600.jpg

Look for these style pipes. Wellington, Yello Bole, Chesterfield, Well /System style pipes on ebay. Some of these are huge and were made in large numbers. You can probably find one in your price range. Just look for listings with chamber dimensions.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

panamacharlie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 13, 2016
Trust me, you don't really want a huge bowl. Millions of smokers over hundreds of years have figured out what size bowls work. When I was a fairly new smoker I made a bunch of pipes, and figured that bigger was better. My large bowl pipes never get used, and I couldn't even give them away.

May 8, 2017
Sugar Grove, IL, USA
Smoking magnum-sized pipes is an art. If you find one, listen to @brianlevine ’s interviews with the world’s greatest expert on giant pipes and a truly nice fellow, Rich Esserman, on the Pipes Magazine Radio Show. In at least one, he discusses his packing and smoking techniques.

GlassMan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 13, 2020
Tempe
I’m brand new here, but Alibaba? Like the store that sells everything? The way the OP was written and responded to sounded like a company seeking out a product to sell that they haven’t been able to find elsewhere. Nobody else has that vibe?