PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

collindow

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 15, 2010
Portland, OR
I can never feel too bad for Native Americans these days. They can do pretty much whatever they please, take as many animals as they like, hunt whenever, get paid just for having a small amount of Native American blood etc.

But this is unfortunate. I am always against the government hurting people's economic horizons. In fact, I pretty much dislike everything the government does, anymore.

lagavulin92

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 20, 2010
I'm pretty neutral to those, too. Still we should be aware of that since it can be a useful argument against Anti-smoking Nazis and for the undecided. Our biggest strenght against them is our education, and our ability to keep a stiff upper lip and an objective conversation (at least on one side) when we encounter the intolerant and wayward uneducated, just as :worship: Cortezattic did today.

strongirish

Can't Leave
Aug 20, 2010
Lake Conroe, TX
I have always thought that the tribes ought to start intigrating into the mainstream as they do use our tax funded roads and other amenities. But I don't beleive that the Senate should pass any law without hearing from their constituents and debating it.

wolfscout

Can't Leave
Dec 13, 2010
Newberry, SC
I used to be a huge contributor to NAI charities, donated to NAI causes. NOT anymore. Not after I refused to fill out a Federal registry application list to be admitted to a tribe. Not after I was downplayed by several members of various tribes for my eclectic spiritual beliefs. Every man for himself now. If you loose something you value.. perhaps you should have learned to play along with the game. I'm out of the game and not loosing. Thank you very much. Yeah, this touched a nerve.

lagavulin92

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 20, 2010
@ wolfscout: I can see you had a disappointing and hurtful experience with them. All I am saying is that we should collect arguments which may be effective against the Anti-tobacco lobby.

wolfscout

Can't Leave
Dec 13, 2010
Newberry, SC
as far as the Nazi thought processes of Anti-tobacco product assinine people...

Tobacco has been used for over 5000 years. it was traded overseas to the ancient Egyptians. To think after all that time we should NOW take some sort of action against it is ridiculous and a waste of our political system. But out of my life .gov.

Status
Not open for further replies.