PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Following up on Mike's post, I just received this email from NASPC President Jeff Knoll:

We are sorry to inform everyone that due to the rising Covid 19 Infection rate and the decreasing number of exhibitors and attendees able to attend the NASPC Swap/Sell Show on August 21 and 22 we have been forced to cancel this years show.

Shows are great, and we love them, but not with the possibility of some of you leaving Columbus to go home and get sick. We will announce the dates for next years show soon and plan to see all of you there.
Thank you for your patience through all of this and please stay well.

Jeff

verporchting

Lifer
Dec 30, 2018
Sorry to hear that but not surprised. Difficult times we’re living in right now but the choice is pretty easy to make. Not worth people dying over and the financial equation doesn’t look like it would work anyway. I’d rather see them skip a year and hopefully come back to high demand and participation.

litup

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 16, 2015
Sacramento, CA
My sympathies to all the people that worked on this event and the people that were looking forward to attending. It's a definite loss. I'm looking forward to a time when decisions like this won't have to be made.

• Sad
Reactions: BROBS and bent1

bent1

Lifer
Jan 9, 2015
WV
That is a fun show to attend (Columbus, OH). Course, they’re all a good time ??. Longer this bug continues, we’ll have to resort to a zoom call. I’d need a telescope to see the detail.

Reactions: BROBS
Status
Not open for further replies.