PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
k7tv1zs.jpg

I'll be going with the girlfriend, and a handful of other Derby City Pipe Clubbers too.
Role call!

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

I may be there? If so, it would be Saturday morning for a bit. I'm staying home if it's hot, humid, and stormy. Otherwise, I'll stop by to at least get a tin of the show blend.

dochudson

Lifer
May 11, 2012
Saturday morning after stopping in the Tinder Box.
IMO, that Crowne Plaza is getting long in the tooth.. Might want to consider heading over around Easton particularly for out town folks bring spouses.

bostoneo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 22, 2016
Akron, OH
I thought about driving down from Akron, only 2hrs away. Has anyone been to this before? Not sure what I should expect. Watched a youtube video and looked like just a bunch of vendors you might walk through and call it a day...

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Dig out that filter for your pipe, you'll be smoking much more than usual. Or not. That's the one good use for pipe filters, if you use them at all.

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
This will be my first Columbus show.. for those who have been in recent years I was wondering if it's typical for there to be vendors selling assorted aged tins of tobacco?

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

I was wondering if it's typical for there to be vendors selling assorted aged tins of tobacco?
Yes, there are usually a few vendors with some aged tins.

oldmansmoking

Part of the Furniture Now
May 13, 2017
UK
Sounds fantastic, would surely like to attend, but it's along way from the UK. Pity they don't do the same here in England.

Would love to have a flutter on that raffle.

Post some pictures on the Forum those that are lucky to attend, please.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
I've never gotten a table at the Columbus Show. Since it is such a large show, I prefer to mix and mingle as well as pick up inventory for my eBay and private website. So, I don't tie myself down to a table. If anyone wants to find me I sure can be seen a lot in the smoking tent! :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.