PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

trouttimes

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
Lake Martin, AL
Ok guys, how do you pick the plants/strain you want to grow? Where do you get your seeds? How long from planting to harvest? I need education, please.

Jun 18, 2020
Wilmington, NC

Pooh-Bah

Can't Leave
Apr 21, 2023
Central Maryland
Gonna move my sprouts out to the garden in another week or two.
Samsun and Rustica.
Ok guys, how do you pick the plants/strain you want to grow? Where do you get your seeds? How long from planting to harvest? I need education, please.
There's a good bit of growth knowledge on the fair trade tobacco forums. Plant spacing, some thoughts on fertilizer, good types to start with (burley and Orientals - less trouble to cure)

wernerat

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 10, 2023
Gonna move my sprouts out to the garden in another week or two.
Samsun and Rustica.

There's a good bit of growth knowledge on the fair trade tobacco forums. Plant spacing, some thoughts on fertilizer, good types to start with (burley and Orientals - less trouble to cure)
Tobacco is super patient regarding care from my experience. Austria is not the country you would think of tobacco country but it grows super well.

To the topic opener just see that you break the leaves that grow between the leaves. Otherwise they will reduce the nikotin. It's kinda like tomato plants. This specific leaves you can ez break with your hands.

How to you guys do the fermentation? I got some burley aged in a barn for 5 years cause I was to lazy or to uniformed to fermentation them :D they probably fermented themselves through the weather:D vintage burley aby one? :F

Reactions: yanoJL

cigarsmoker

Lurker
Sep 17, 2023
hey everyone, i hope your all well. ive sorted just joined up cuz i havent received my order from https://www.tobaccoseedsph.com/ and wanted you all to know to stay away from them.

I feel really let down as its been 3 weeks and still no parcel yet for tobacco seeds I purchased months ago.

along with that, I'm also hoping someone here knows where i can buy tobacco seeds without a problem?

thanks in advance

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
hey everyone, i hope your all well. ive sorted just joined up cuz i havent received my order from https://www.tobaccoseedsph.com/ and wanted you all to know to stay away from them.

I feel really let down as its been 3 weeks and still no parcel yet for tobacco seeds I purchased months ago.

along with that, I'm also hoping someone here knows where i can buy tobacco seeds without a problem?

thanks in advance
cool