Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I finally got around to putting together the pipe cabinet and putting the doors on both cabinets. Yes they’re IKEA and yes I’m sure I swore in Swedish putting them together even though I don’t speak Swedish, but I love how they turned out.

It was definitely more fun rearranging the tins and jars than putting it together. I even found a tin of Escudo from 2014 I didn’t know I had plus five tins of MacBaren Royal Deluxe Twist and two Stockton tins.

I might add lighting to the pipe cabinet eventually and I think I’ll spruce up the frame of the LVIPS pins and the Pipes Magazine Radio Show pin.

Attachments

• IMG_8941.jpeg
    IMG_8941.jpeg
    114 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_8942.jpeg
    IMG_8942.jpeg
    142.6 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_8943.jpeg
    IMG_8943.jpeg
    132.2 KB · Views: 180
Jul 12, 2011
I finally got around to putting together the pipe cabinet and putting the doors on both cabinets. Yes they’re IKEA and yes I’m sure I swore in Swedish putting them together even though I don’t speak Swedish, but I love how they turned out.

It was definitely more fun rearranging the tins and jars than putting it together. I even found a tin of Escudo from 2014 I didn’t know I had plus five tins of MacBaren Royal Deluxe Twist and two Stockton tins.

I might add lighting to the pipe cabinet eventually and I think I’ll spruce up the frame of the LVIPS pins and the Pipes Magazine Radio Show pin.
1707277241346.png