PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgrd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 7, 2012
Winnipeg, MB
0gg9q.jpg

Moon Lake campground in Riding Mountain National Park. Smoking McClelland's "Old Dog" in a MM corn cob. The best part about fall camping is that there was only one other person in the campground with us. Very quiet and peaceful.

mlaug

Part of the Furniture Now
May 23, 2010
Iowa
Looks fantastic! I love smoking when I don't have anything to do or think about...those moments are all too rare.

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
Green with envy. :mrgreen: The weather here (Houston, TX) is just starting to make going camping not a bad idea. Highs in the 90s and lows in the 60s. Enjoy.

nortonnewbie

Lurker
Sep 8, 2012
we are trying to go camping the first weekend of October. i will be even more jealous of your week if we can't go. just glad to hear you enjoyed it.

crk69

Jun 30, 2012
Years since I camped, Definantly interested in more photos...

reichenbach

Jan 5, 2012
West Park, NY
I also hope you put up more pics. I'm sure I'll be even more envious though. It looks like a sweet time and, despite my envy, I'm glad that you are having a good, relaxing trip. Enjoy!

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
I went camping last year in N. Cali and the ranger told me to put my pipe out or leave, being I drove with my family I put it out. When they left I light it back up!

jsiddle

Sep 24, 2012
Dude thats a hell of a camera, what did you use to shoot that photo (totally not the reason you posted obviously but still, good job on the photo) and camping is extremely fun. My parents have 20 acres in central texas and we have a clearing we've created that can house up to 3 tents and a fire ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.