PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PiperCalvinist

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 9, 2024
South Texas
Nice haul my friend!

I hear ya on slowing down. I didn’t start this to collect pipes, but smoke tobacco. Yet here I am, not even 3 months in with 10 pipes, an 11th on the way, and I still need to break in about 6 of them! 😳. And just when I thought I was done spending for the rest of the month Cup ‘O Joes hits me with their 5 yr MacBaren HH blends! 😂. I pulled the trigger and said “OKAY - that’s it for the rest of the month, and I mean it!!!” 👀

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
Nice haul my friend!

I hear ya on slowing down. I didn’t start this to collect pipes, but smoke tobacco. Yet here I am, not even 3 months in with 10 pipes, an 11th on the way, and I still need to break in about 6 of them! 😳. And just when I thought I was done spending for the rest of the month Cup ‘O Joes hits me with their 5 yr MacBaren HH blends! 😂. I pulled the trigger and said “OKAY - that’s it for the rest of the month, and I mean it!!!” 👀
Oh man I know what that’s like. I was at like 3 pipes for a few years, a dozen or so for another year, then nearly 100 in the next year.

Manawydan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 24, 2024
Nice haul my friend!

We are having a very similar experience. Three months in, ten pipes, haven't smoked two of them yet at all and am looking for #11. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: AreBee