PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sergemoat

Can't Leave
Oct 15, 2011
I've been eyeing this bulldog for a long while. I graduated a couple weeks ago and my birthday was last month so as a graduation/birthday gift to myself, I went ahead and pulled the trigger.

ps-studio-bulldog1-344x600.jpg

galeon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 12, 2012
It's a PS Studio, Russian. SP actually has a beautiful sandblasted bent apple by them that caught my eye. Too bad it's about $280 outside of my price range right now. :wink:

sergemoat

Can't Leave
Oct 15, 2011
Yeah, I really like the Lumberman qualities of it.
Herb, Galeon is right, it's a PS Studio pipe from Russia.

sergemoat

Can't Leave
Oct 15, 2011
yeah a bit pricey but I'll remember it as my graduation/birthday pipe. Plus, I've been trolling smokingpipes for weeks hoping that no one has bought it yet (just needed an excuse to buy it really :) )

Jul 15, 2011
Hmmmm. A bulldog bowl with a lumberman/canadian shank? I had to look at it for a few minutes to really wrap my head around it, but damn it, I like it! You're probably not going to be likely to find another pipe like it. Enjoy it and thanks for sharing!

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
Nice, I love the triple combe(er double combo) of bulldog and Canadian or lumberman. Those are three of my favorite shapes. Congrats and enjoy and let us know how she smokes.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
That pipe will be a wonderful reminder of two notable achievements for the rest of your life. Congratulations, pard.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
That is a very unique looking pipe and very pretty. Congrats on graduating,it is always wise to treat yourself when you have accomplished a difficult goal. I am sure you will enjoy it for years to come.

sergemoat

Can't Leave
Oct 15, 2011
Thanks to all for the congratulations and well wishes.
Pipesicle, I just finished ITEC automotive technician training.

Status
Not open for further replies.