PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

stvalentine

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2015
Northern Germany
After browsing Ebay for weeks I was lucky to find a pipe cabinet that accommodates more than just 12 pipe and doesn´t look as if it belongs to the proverbial old codger. It is new in fact and I like the utilitarian look of it. As our furniture is mainly modern light oak it doesn´t stick out too bad either. Room for 60 pipes and a few accessories should do nicely for starters..... ;-)

goldsm

Can't Leave
Dec 10, 2013
Perfact Match with pipe and tobacco, Your hobby and mind, your pleasure and enjoy.

Now you have a Reason for more pipes. Congrat.

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Nice piece! I like the drop down doors- better than drawers IMO,although it doesn't look deep enough for drawers.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Very nice
Now your job is to begin to fill it up. Participating on this forum, it won't take you very long. LOL

stvalentine

Jan 13, 2015
Northern Germany
Thank you guys! I stumbled over this one by chance on the german Ebay. No idea if the seller has more of them.
I'm sure you will fill it up in on time.
Oh well, there´s not much room left already. I guess I will need another one soon. 8O

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
St. V now you've got space to fill!! No more time for posting... time to get to acquiring more pipes! Get to work!! :wink:

stvalentine

Jan 13, 2015
Northern Germany
Hahaha Nate! You can bet your Dunnies that that leftover space is filled as soon as Mr. Postman gets here. :wink:

Luckily I still have several pipe racks that are still empty..... 8O

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Very nice cabinet; and 60 pipes, that's big. My question however is what will you do when you buy the 61st-Nth pipe?
C'mon, fess up, you know you love pipes, and without much tending that love will grow. 60? N f* way! I figure you for a 100, maybe more.

stvalentine

Jan 13, 2015
Northern Germany
I am afraid but you could be right about the size. 8O That cabinet is already full! 8O

There are several estates that I will resell and a few pipes that I will give to a good friend but nevertheless, there will be a day when there is no more room in it. Okay, I have a few empty pipestands to fill... :mrgreen: The bigger problem might be to find a second cabinet that doesn´t look as if it was stolen from Saint Soussouci... 8O

Status
Not open for further replies.