PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brooklynpipeclub

Can't Leave
Sep 6, 2019
Brooklyn, NYC
www.instagram.com
Congratulations! That is a nice looking pipe! I like the details on the silverband.
I myself have a 999 on its way in the mail, of the more basic Aran line.
The waiting is the hardest part especially when the package comes from overseas and the tracking info shows that after it arrived at the NYC sorting facility, USPS decided to send it to New Hampshire before coming to Brooklyn.

Reactions: Gecko

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
I’ve always wanted a 999, just never pulled the trigger on one. The 03 is my favorite Peterson shape. I have 7 or 8 of them, plus an XL02 (the 03’s big brother). At one point I had twenty something Petersons, but I’ve sold/traded a few here and there. One of these days I’ll break down and get a 999 and an 80s.

Reactions: brooklynpipeclub

brooklynpipeclub

Can't Leave
Sep 6, 2019
Brooklyn, NYC
www.instagram.com
I’ve always wanted a 999, just never pulled the trigger on one. The 03 is my favorite Peterson shape. I have 7 or 8 of them, plus an XL02 (the 03’s big brother). At one point I had twenty something Petersons, but I’ve sold/traded a few here and there. One of these days I’ll break down and get a 999 and an 80s.
I’ve just started to build my Pete collection in earnest. This 999 is my 10th so far and it’s a great addition. I’m sure you’ll be happy with the 999 and 80s when you do get them.

Reactions: petes03
Status
Not open for further replies.