Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Neerup have nifty metal work bands and stems and finishes. They've always looked a little front loaded to me, and some are a bit heavy for their size, but people who own them seem to love them, almost to a man (or woman).

Reactions: Jbyrd

Jbyrd

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 4, 2023
Springfield MO
Neerup have nifty metal work bands and stems and finishes. They've always looked a little front loaded to me, and some are a bit heavy for their size, but people who own them seem to love them, almost to a man (or woman).
I must say this pipe is heavy but when i clinch the pipe it some how feels very light it balances very well i guess. Also if it continues to smoke this well I believe it will become my favorite pipe.

Merton

Jul 8, 2020
Boston, Massachusetts
It is an attractive pipe and hope it smokes well for you. I have never owned a Neerup but have admired a number of them. They seem to be reasonably priced. Often they seem much too heavy for me as i always look for my pipes to be 2 oz or less. I also wonder about the high gloss finish on many of the pipes. Is it shellac? I really like the metal work on your pipe. Smoke in very good health and spirit...

Reactions: Jbyrd

Jbyrd

Feb 4, 2023
Springfield MO
It is an attractive pipe and hope it smokes well for you. I have never owned a Neerup but have admired a number of them. They seem to be reasonably priced. Often they seem much too heavy for me as i always look for my pipes to be 2 oz or less. I also wonder about the high gloss finish on many of the pipes. Is it shellac? I really like the metal work on your pipe. Smoke in very good health and spirit...
I will have to get back to you on the shellac question I'm not sure. The metal work on it is what really attracted me to the pipe. So far I'm extremely happy with it.

Reactions: Merton