PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2011
Here is a shoddy picture of a fantastic little pipe! It is #37 and came with the pipe rest and tool. They have a listing on E-Bay for a random pipe. I couldn't decide so I left it up to fate. I won the auction for a mere 15.50 and ship was free. This pipe is drilled spot on and the stems fit and finish is real nice. I have only smoked one bowl of CH through it so far but it smoked cool and dry all the way to the bottom. So long as it all holds up I am very impressed! Oh, one more thing. The bowl came pre-carbed(I like that) and I really didn't notice any flavor from the pipe coming through. This surprised me a bit after reading others comments on Mr. Brog pipes I expected, I don't exactly, but I expected something of the pear wood to come through and so for it has not.

I like this pipe!

MrBrog37001.jpg

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
They're nice pipes. I didn't notice any flavor from my Mr. Brog either. I think lined bowls tend to minimize the initial wood taste on new pipes for me. The ones that have always given me the most trouble at first were the ones with bare wood.

85royals

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 5, 2012
I go the Scoot #52r its a great pipe and I'm thinking on a church warden I dont know why i want one but at his price I cant see why not

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
I think the Kentucky #41 isy favorite and it will most likely be my next pipe purchase. Nice pipe Spyder!

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
Nice!

I bought a 51 Amigo on a lark. When I got it I was rather "meh" about it so I took it to work to swap with my cob. After smoking it I really find myself liking it, especially for 20 bucks. Now that I'm off for a few days I'm wishing I brought it back home with me. I have about 3 pipes I smoke at home and I wish I had another 2 Brogs to spread the rotation out. I'm definetly going to pick up another one.
Right now I'd rather spend money trying out new tobaccos then pipes.

barkar

Lifer
Apr 17, 2012
very nice pipe, it looks great....congrats. I have to admit I will likely get one of their pipes soon too.

Status
Not open for further replies.