PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

eljimmy

Lifer
Jan 3, 2021
Los Angeles, California
yeah tell us how the sucker smokes. Cause that's the single most important question. Would you recommend morta and if so why?? We humbly demand answers.
Sorry for the delay in replying. So I personally got the slightest smell/flavor of the Morta but I didn't mind it at all. I read english blends go well with Morta, I loaded it with the Peterson my Mixture and man, I really enjoyed that smoke. The shape of this pipe is really nice to hold. Im' guessing the Morta smell/taste will subside but I didn't mind it at all.

I really like the texture of the morta, feels good in the hand.

• Love
Reactions: anotherbob

eljimmy

Lifer
Jan 3, 2021
Los Angeles, California
yeah tell us how the sucker smokes. Cause that's the single most important question. Would you recommend morta and if so why?? We humbly demand answers.
Sorry for the delay in reply. As I smoked it it did have the slightest smell and taste but I had read that English blends go well with Morta so thats what I smoked in it. I really enjoyed it and I believe the Morta smell/taste will subside in a few more bowls. Smoked that Mix down to the bottom. Good Pipe and as far as recommending Morta......... well that would really be up to the individual. I don't know if some would hate the slight smell/taste of it. Some have said they don't get any taste from their Morta pipes so maybe the others I got will be different.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Sorry for the delay in reply. As I smoked it it did have the slightest smell and taste but I had read that English blends go well with Morta so thats what I smoked in it. I really enjoyed it and I believe the Morta smell/taste will subside in a few more bowls. Smoked that Mix down to the bottom. Good Pipe and as far as recommending Morta......... well that would really be up to the individual. I don't know if some would hate the slight smell/taste of it. Some have said they don't get any taste from their Morta pipes so maybe the others I got will be different.
posting twice doesn't help. Mainly because there is no problem. Nice. I've been curious about morta. Not sure if I need one or not.

Reactions: eljimmy