PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifeon2

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 19, 2012
denver co
So I may have overpaid just a touch for the display itself at 70 bucks but the young mens pipe department snagged me and I had everything I needed to fill it.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
That's really imaginative. I'm trying to grasp the relationship between the pipes and the age

of the smoker, but that's part of the amusement of it. Also, a great rack of pipes. That's one

heck of a Zulu fifth from the top on the left, great acorn below it. Can't beat the prices!

lifeon2

Jan 19, 2012
denver co
Thanks guys I really have a weak spot for the displays, of course they give me a reason to buy more pies as well I mean they would look silly empty :)

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
We need ejames to post a pic of his Grabow display. Then you guys could battle it out.
Nice score by the way. Every time I try to go for a Savinelli display, it ends up going for more then I would pay for the pipes that should go in it.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
That is an awesome piece of pipe smoking history, a supergrain for $5! Looks great and way cool you could fill it up too. What year is that from btw?

durham270

(Bailey's Briar)
Jan 30, 2013
Kentucky
Very nice collection. Congratulations on putting it all together. I'm really liking those Kaywoodie Standard rusticated pipes. I'm starting to collect those myself.

group4

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 16, 2011
Nothing better than pos display items, especially Kaywoodie stuff.

lincolnsbark

Apr 11, 2013
I love the display. I have been having many day dreams lately about how awesome life must have been in the fifties for pipe smokers.

Status
Not open for further replies.