PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fordm60

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 19, 2014
Hi all,
Just wanted to share my newest pipe! I found this 2* Ferndown Spigot Root on Mike's BriarBlues website. Been looking and admiring and finally caved and purchased it. My pics do not do it justice, the grain is gorgeous, the silver work is superb, and the stem is very good, the button is perfect. Smokes like a dream so far, nice and cool, with great flavor! This is my second Ferndown and I am quite impressed with both pipes. Although I like this one more at the moment lol. Anyway, great pipes made by a hell of a pipe maker, definitely worth it if you can snag one. Happy smokes!
img_20160217_232808033-600x337.jpg

img_20160217_232827062-600x337.jpg

Briar Blues Website.

oldreddog

Sep 4, 2014
Very nice pipe sir! I have two Ferndown pipes and they are indeed an excellent make.

tarheel1

Oct 16, 2014
Great like. I love ferndowns. I currently have 3 and 10 more in the works. Les is a great guy and I love chatting with him.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Beautiful pipe ford congrats! Ferndown is on my list of pipes to one day own thats not been checked off yet. I hope to find one as nice as that.

lochinvar

Lifer
Oct 22, 2013
Very nice. My favorite smokers are Ferndowns, Castellos and Rinaldos. They don't smoke anything alike, but all are top notch. Ferndown is the only line I buy that I prefer their smooth finished to their blasts, especially the Tudor Root.

Status
Not open for further replies.