PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
I just thought you guys would get a kick out of this. I got these mini Mississippi Meers in an auction awhile back. Good lookin boys huh???
2012-08-30151657.jpg

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Great looking kids you have there Shawn. I am the proud papa of two little girls around the same age - they keep me happy!

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
Gasp....the anti's would have a stroke. Good job. :clap: :rofl: Great looking boys. Enjoy the time before they become evil teenagers, and then try and get them employed while they still know everything. :lol:
:puffpipe:

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
Ta hell with the anti's. My boys were talking like Popeye when they had this pic taken. I have taught them that no smoking is good for you, but pipe smoking, in moderation, is the lesser of the evils. They like the little MM pipes. Its better than candy cigarettes!!! Remember those? I believe that kids these days are over sheltered. Plus, if you make something taboo, you make it interesting. I educate them about things, not drive things into their heads, and guess what???? My oldest son was the best behaved kid in his kindergarten class. Plus he finished the curriculum and was doing 1st grade work by Christmas. He is in 1st grade doing times table now and still the best behaved kid in his class and all that with no mother(she died when he was 1 year 8 months). So I guess my parenting can't be all that bad. Again, to hell with the anti's. They create 1000's of new smokers every day in my humble opinion!!!!!

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Great pic Shawn. Raise them well and enjoy the legacy of their mother who will live on through them.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Ta hell with the anti's.
I "smoked" candy cigarettes when I was a kid, but it didn't make me crave the real thing - it was just pretend. Just like playing cops and robbers. Sometimes I played the cop and sometimes I played the "bad" guy—still, it didn't make me want to rob banks.
I think most kids make sense of it as they get older. Sometimes, the more one condemns something, the more they create a temptation.

Status
Not open for further replies.