PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Beowoulf

Can't Leave
Oct 16, 2022
Just got a notice saying my latest tobacco order from 4noggins has been delivered to my mailbox. (Customs let this one slide by!) Have to go out into the cold and snow to retrieve it. I've never tried any of these so I only bought 8 oz "test" amounts.

Here's what I got:

Mac Baren: BLACK AMBROSIA 100g
Peter Stokkebye: OPTIMUM - 8oz
Sutliff Bulk: CREME BRULEE - 8oz
Sutliff Bulk: D52 PEACHES & CREME - 8oz
Captain Blend (Black) Bulk: WHITE - 8oz
4noggins: SAMPLER - AROMATIC

Can you tell I like aromatics?

supdog

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2012
I recently got some of this:

Sutliff's 245 ZBC is a blend of Dark-Fired Kentucky tobacco that's been steamed to produce a delightful Cavendish. Topped with flavors of caramel, cream, and vanilla, 245 ZBC is mellow smoke with a delicious aroma.

I was intrigued by the fact that it's made with Dark Fired. I haven't tried it yet, I'm letting it dry out a bit.

Beowoulf

Can't Leave
Oct 16, 2022

Sutliff's 245 ZBC is a blend of Dark-Fired Kentucky tobacco that's been steamed to produce a delightful Cavendish. Topped with flavors of caramel, cream, and vanilla, 245 ZBC is mellow smoke with a delicious aroma.
Have to put this one on my list!

F

fMf Piper

I was intrigued by the fact that it's made with Dark Fired. I haven't tried it yet, I'm letting it dry out a bit.
I am intrigued now too. I like fire cured cigars, but have not tried any fire cured pipe tobaccos yet. An aromatic fire cured tobacco sounds really interesting and tasty. You will have to let us know what you think of it.

Reactions: kcghost and john19