PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

subtech77

Might Stick Around
Jul 26, 2012
Let's see if I have understand it correctly how to publish pictures here. I try to publish my favorite pipe first. It is a PS Studio. Handmade in Russia and is really something unique. I can recommend this brand to anyone.
photo.php

subtech77

Might Stick Around
Jul 26, 2012
Oops. it did not work very well. I tried to upload to my profile at PM, but the picture where too big it said. I will come back when I have figured out how to do it

subtech77

Might Stick Around
Jul 26, 2012
Lets try again. This is the PS Studio
PSStudio_zpsa3d674e1.jpg

Refbjerg Canadian
Refbjerg_zps81498a16.jpg

Ser Jacopo Bent Bulldog
SerJacopo_zpse184e5cf.jpg

subtech77

Might Stick Around
Jul 26, 2012
Chacom Samba
ChacomSamba_zps4cdeda2f.jpg

BBB - Best Made
BBB_zpsf413679c.jpg

A pipe my great grandfather made loooong time ago. Not a very good smoker, but I just love to hold it
Oldefar_zps4e395898.jpg

subtech77

Might Stick Around
Jul 26, 2012
Yea. The Chacom Samba is really nice looking, but I'm not too exited about the 1/6 bent Dublin shape. It makes the tobacco act not good in the bottom of the pipe. The Dunhills are of course nice, but they dont taste very good after som abuse from last owner. I am about to send them away for professional handling

subtech77

Might Stick Around
Jul 26, 2012
Scurvydog: The Ser Jacopo bent bulldog is a really god smoker. Big nice bowl, but a bit narrow airhole in the mouth-end of the stem. But it all works out with a extra thin pipecleaner

subtech77

Might Stick Around
Jul 26, 2012
Thanks and you are more than welcomed numbersix. I see now they are a bit dark. The Radice really has a very nice red colour.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Nice collection and photography -Thanks for posting them up. I really like the shape, blast and saddle bit of the PS Studio.

subtech77

Might Stick Around
Jul 26, 2012
The PS Studio is so great I don't have words for it. Its has a big bowl, fits ferfect in my palm, the finish is great, and the stem feels so good in mouth and perfect amount of air/smoke is going through. And easy to clean. oh yes... it tastes great too

Status
Not open for further replies.