PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

DesertDan

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 27, 2022
Tucson, AZ
Congratulations, that is an awesome score!
Of the pipes you've shown, that Volcano sure looks good. and as someone mentioned, with a bit of work they could all probably restore quite nicely.

JackOrion

Can't Leave
Feb 3, 2023
West Yonkers California
I looked at that collection around a month ago. I was a bit suspicious why he was letting it go for so little. When I told him I simply wasn’t confident about the whole collection he confessed I was making the right decision. He said there was an issue with his dog but everything should be fine because most of the jars were sealed. Though there were a couple jars that had a seal breach and were compromised. He threw those jars out, but wasn’t certain the others were 100% un effected. Good thing we pipers like to smell our tobacco before smoking it.
I’m glad someone picked up the collection. Congratulations. 😉

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Enjoy the 🍂, definitely some good stuff in there & with a little bit of age too. Those pipes also appear to be in great shape structurely & wouldn’t require much effort to make them shine ✨ again. Congratulations 🎉. ☕

Snook

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 2, 2019
Idaho
You lucky dog! I literally never thought to look on Craigslist for pipe tobacco.

FLDRD

Lifer
Oct 13, 2021
Arkansas
Excellent.
Nope, I never thought of looking on CL for any pipes or leaf.
If you're in AR, PM me and we can see if our locations are close.
Every now and again I don't mind being social. :)

ThePiedPiper

Lurker
Dec 18, 2023
Excellent.
Nope, I never thought of looking on CL for any pipes or leaf.
If you're in AR, PM me and we can see if our locations are close.
Every now and again I don't mind being social. :)
Thanks! I was actually just visiting family in AR, I am from OH. But I'll look you up if/when I'm back in the area!

Reactions: FLDRD