PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

damnyak

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2012
Northern, Ontario. Canada
Seeing as I am fairly new to the forum, I thought I would post some pictures of my nicer pipes, I have a bunch of some hoe-hums, but these are my staples so to speak. All the Brigham's are of Made in Canada Era.
Brigham.
IMG_0671.jpg

Brigham again:
IMG_0672.jpg

and again:
IMG_0673.jpg

Almost the last Brig's
IMG_0674.jpg

Brig's
IMG_0675.jpg

second last
IMG_0676.jpg

Last Brigham:
IMG_0677.jpg

Mastercraft Canadian:
IMG_0679.jpg

My Paradis:
IMG_0680.jpg

LL BEAN:
IMG_0681.jpg

My two Kirstens:
IMG_0682.jpg

My Newest Boswell Nosewarmer (amazing smoke):
IMG_0683.jpg

damnyak

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2012
@papipeguy, I collect LL bean antiques, and have been looking for a pipe at the right price for a while, just got it last week for $9 , it look so nice because I just polished it on the buffer. Came out dynamite! Your looks like it would polish nicely

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
All of them are nice. The third one really caught my eye. Thanks for posting. I love pipe pics.

ulrich

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 25, 2012
Toronto
I'm loving the Brigham Sportsmans! Hopefully I'll be able to restore mine to that condition.

damnyak

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2012
@Ulrich, The sports man are some of my favorites as well. I wish they still sold them at the sportman show, that would be great. They were a breeze to clean up. They were pretty disgusting when I got them, they were owned by some heavy pipe smoker who was apparently afraid of pipe cleaners, they needed intense cleaning and polishing, but was fairly easy. It was a matter of time not elbow grease.
@philobedoe. I did not get to smoke the "John Cottons", My wife's Opa gave it to me long before I started pipe smoking. He was a long time pipe smoker being Dutch and all! and he knew I needed tins for my leather working bits..so I have quite a collection of old tins.

Status
Not open for further replies.