PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogbriar89

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 3, 2014
I got my first tobacco order of 2015 vin today and I am excited because I have not yet tried many of these blends, and can't wait to open them up and see how they smoke.

[From right to left] GL Pease Sixpence,GL Pease Triple Play, Peter Stokkebye Cherry BonBon,GL Pease Navigator, C&D Burley #2, Peter Stokkebye Luxury Navy Flake, Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye Flake, Escudo, Samuel Gawith Winter Time Flake, and my free 2015 P&C Calendar.

bulldogbriar89

Oct 3, 2014
thanks mso. frog I am going to let them age before I smoke them, or at least I will try to wait it out other then the cherry BonBon

frank13

Can't Leave
Oct 5, 2014
Bakersfield, CA
Got mine, today: Calender, Frog Morton Cellar, Dunhill Royal Yacht, Dunhill Nightcap, H&H Marquee Magnum Opus, and H&H Signature House of Lords.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Nice haul!
Mine is on the porch waiting for me to get off work:
C&D Briar Fox, Nightcap, H&H Viprati, Spectre and some MUWAT Kentucky Fired Cured cigars.
Edit: BTW ... sweet longboard! :)

bulldogbriar89

Oct 3, 2014
Natibo I have wanted to try it since it came out and finally ordered it. Now the challenge is to keep it cellared and let it age. Very nice frank I need to order more FMC I have 4 tins left, they are all aged but I should buy it now so the new ones can age for longer. sweet toby hope you get it soon. thanks cob. sweet I have the H&H Viprati in my cart for my next order, and I have been eyeing briar fox I might have to pull the trigger on that in my next order. thanks thats just 1 of the 4 I own their is another 1 behind that one, those are my downhill board, and 2 more near the door those are more for cruising.

bulldogbriar89

Oct 3, 2014
thanks indianfrank. I order maybe once or twice a month I usually buy doubles and cellar 1 and smoke 1 or if I have aged tins I will cellar both or just order 1 and cellar it to replace the one I open. If it is a blend I have not tried I will buy some and try it out to see if I like it then order more in my next order.

bulldogbriar89

Oct 3, 2014
Expect reviews on some of these blends to show up soon here on the site. ( the same blend but ones that are aged)

davidintexas

Jun 4, 2013
Curious as to what you will think about the PS Cherry. I bought some as well before Christmas for some gifts as well as Sutliff Cherry Bonbon. The Sutliff was ok but I don't smoke the aromatics so much. Curious whether the PS Cherry is about the same or not. I'll get to it eventually. Congrats on your stash. Yeah my wife says she needs a new calendar now that the year is turned, so I guess that's an overwhelming endorsement for me to order at least enough tobacco to get a free calendar......right?

toby67

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2014
Australia
My order is due tomorrow
SPS Honey & Choc. 6oz, SPS Loire Valley 3oz, SPS Maple Street 8oz, SPS Mountain Pass 6oz

LANE BCA. 8oz, LANE TK-6. 8oz, LANE 1Q. 1lb, LANE RLP-6. 1lb

H&H Sig. Car. Apple Pie. 8oz, H&H Sig. Berry Nice. 8oz, H&H Marquee Viprati. 3.5oz.

MM Great Dane. 3oz and SCOTTY'S Trout Stream. 8oz.
The 2x Lane 1lb blends are for a friend, we decided to share postage and the 1lb blends were on special at the time.

Taking them out of the picture, my order is for 67.5 oz, with what I have on hand that should see me the year out.

bulldogbriar89

Oct 3, 2014
David I really enjoyed it allot. If you want to read my review here is the link

http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/peter-stokkebye-no-303-cherry-bonbon-review
veryy nice that sounds like a good order toby
iamn thats a nice lot of tobacco and those are some great looking pipes as well

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Thanks BDB! I've been in a propetual state of acquisition since getting into this "pipe thing" a few plus months ago, but I do believe I'm about to enter "the chill 'n consume" phase which I'm very much looking forward to ;)

bulldogbriar89

Oct 3, 2014
your welcome. Yeah I can never wait long enough to let my tobacco age before I open and smoke it all.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
The term "hurry up and wait" comes to mind.... This "aging" thing takes too long. There was a time when I wanted a time machine strictly for financial reasons, but now I'd like to skip the aging process without having to spend crazy money for aged tobacco.

Status
Not open for further replies.