PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

buck67

Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2010
Little Rock
Due to the generosity of a friend here on the forums, I was able to get a few small bags of tobacco from Boswell's. I got a couple ounces of Christmas Cookie, Berry Cobbler and Raspberry Cream. For those of you that like aromatics, they leave the room with a very pleasant and noticeably unique aroma. As far as taste, they are a very mild smoke but with a slight hint of flavor. I was blown away with the lingering aroma of the Christmas Cookie. I don't know how they do it but it was really amazing. They all smoked dry and only relit a couple of times. Thanks again John and Aloha!!

buckeye

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 16, 2010
if you like english blends try there northwoods, my favorate aro is there sweet tea.

hilojohnny

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
I think it's great to discover the fine tobaccos of Boswell....They are really hard to beat with their aromatics!... :D

byzcath

Can't Leave
Aug 11, 2010
Now y'all have done it! I just placed an order with Boswell's. Got a couple of ounces of Christmas Cookie and Sweet Tea. They are only about two hours from me, and I may take a trip down there one day, but, for now, the telephone will do!

buck67

Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2010
Little Rock
You are in for a treat!! I will definitely reorder when able to do so. I would like to try another blend from them as well. Buckeye likes the sweet tea so that may be on my list.

nativeson

Might Stick Around
Sep 24, 2010
I saw what Buckeye goes through to smoke "outside" up there in cold country. If he likes a blend, you KNOW its got to be good. So, its Sweet Tea on my list too buck67.

clanobucklin

Jan 19, 2010
That's funny I just put in a Boswell order this morning - before reading this post. 4 ounces of Sweet Tea (never had it before), 4 ounces of Bear Blend (my favorite next to Christmas Cookie)and 4 ounces of Christmas Cookie.

thomc80

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2010
Yes you do Bubba they are fantastic. I order several ounces every check to build them up in my cellar lol.

byzcath

Can't Leave
Aug 11, 2010
My Boswell's order came in today! Enjoying the Christmas Cookie right now, but I also got some Sweet Tea. Even with the first bowl, I'm really liking it. :)

buckeye

Nov 16, 2010
you guys need to try northwoods. great english blend. another one thats not on there site is country side. a lighter version of north woods.

byzcath

Can't Leave
Aug 11, 2010
Finally trying the Sweet Tea. A very mild blend, it seems, but pleasant. I'm a "mild" guy anyway...

buckeye

Nov 16, 2010
well heck, guess i will fight the 10 degree temps and have a bowl of sweet tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.