PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

scratchglfr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 29, 2010
Nice Phil. Petersons seem to be a favorite of alot of members, it might become my first real briar purchase.

skipper

Might Stick Around
Sep 19, 2010
The P-lip is a love-hate affair. For me it's definitely a love affair, but I can understand his detractors. Anyway, congrats for your Pete. It's a 106 one? Happy smokes!

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
No not yet. I'm used to this living in Canada and all. I will, most likely, not receive the pipe till next Monday. Things tend to take 10 or 12 days with international mail and customs to deal with. Nerve racking I know. But, it is what it is and it will get here when it gets here and I will enjoy it just the same.

srharel

Lurker
Sep 9, 2010
Hey Phil, I got my first Peterson system last May in London (and for not a bad price at all). I actually like the P-lip, I find it helpful to pump nicotine faster to your bloodstream :)

How's tha hand doing?

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
I finally recieved the above pictured Peterson; my first Peterson. I am smoking my first bowl as I type this and I must say, I am now a confirmed Peterson fan. Smoking a tobacco that is new to me as well: Fribourg and Treyer Cut Virginia Plug and I must say, I am now a confirmed Fribourg and Treyer fan. A classic straight Va flake in the vein of Marilin flake, FVF...etc. Deep, spicey, sweet and rich. Effortless pack and char and very very smooth slow burning. Punches you right in the mouth with sweet spice upon light up and then slowly settles into rich sweetness with a spicey edge. I will buy more of this for sure and I will buy more Petersons for sure. Happy puffing all.
Cheers.
P.

puffpuff

Lurker
Mar 19, 2010
Cool, thanks for the update!
I hope it smokes well. I've been thinking on a Peterson, too, and your experience has been great to hear.
I love Fribourg and Treyer snuff, and I can't wait to try their pipe tobacco.

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Super good ohin3. I knew you would be happy with that pipe. Puffpuff For the money you just can't beat a Peterson (In my anything but humble opinion )

robs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 1, 2010
Tremendous news ohin3. I was eagerly awaiting you appraisal. Delighted that you have found that Peterson Magic.
Best Regards

Rob

pipetrucker

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 13, 2010
Following the white rabbit
Congratulations. I too am a Peterson fan. Welcome to the club LOL.
As for the P-lip, I didn't care for them at first but once I became accustomed to them I can take them or leave them. I don't hate them, but don't especially love them either.

hilojohnny

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
Glad to hear that life with your new Pete is going so well.....Just watch out!....You may be heading down the Slippery Slope!

Status
Not open for further replies.