PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
pete-1.jpg

I had to give in to PAD when I saw this Peterson listed on SmokingPipes.com. I have wanted a Peterson for some time now and this hits every pipe sweet spot for me. Ordered a tin of Fribourg and Treyer Cut Virginia plug and G.L. Pease Chealsea Morning along with it so that it wont get lonely or scared during shipping he he he. Now comes the dreaded waiting game. This will be my triumphant first smoke post cold. Happy puffing to all and to all a good puff.
Cheers.
P.

juni

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
I like the P-lip too. You might not have such a sweet first smoke if Peterson (as they often do) stained the inside of the bowl. Some people use a fine sandpaper to remove that stain and some just suffer through the first varnish-tasting bowlfulls.

ernest

Can't Leave
Aug 31, 2010
Nice Peterson!Don't have to say "I hope you enjoy it" because you will.....it's a Peterson!

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
Twill be a little while before I recieve the pipe. I'm in Canada so probably a week or 10 days.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
I'm torn on the whole P-lip issue. I'm sure the folks at Peterson know what they are doing and that it does make for an enjoyable smoke, but I don't want to spend the money on one and not like it.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I have a P-Lip knockoff on my Wellington beast, and I think it's great. It's a bit odd at first, but I think you'd like it.
-Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.