PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

twiggy

Might Stick Around
Jun 25, 2019
Niagara Falls
This was purchase don Monday, but only came in today. I assume Canada post must've been a little backlogged because of the Canada Day Holiday on Monday because it usually takes only 2-3 days for something to get to me from the Toronto area where the store "victory cigars"/"victory pipes" is located.
Anyways, it is an Augustus Caesar (27) from the Lorenzetti "Emperor" line in which all the pipes are named after Emperors, I'm not sure if only roman or not. It is the largest pipe I have as well going by size of the bowl, and also the nicest I have in appearance as well, but I was looking for a "nice" pipe anyways. I haven't smoked it yet, but for $85 Canadian It should be good, it definitely looks good, but we'll find out how it smokes tomorrow.
it has a nice Lorenzetti branded felt pouch for carrying/storing it in, and came in a nice grayish black Lorenzetti branded box. It can be used with or without (with the included adapter) a 9mm filter.
Victory Pipes also included a promotional pack of Brigham pipe cleaners.
Isn't she pretty?
66349190_10215102460699079_1817641000164655104_n.jpg

shayde

Can't Leave
Oct 4, 2013
Nice pipe! I’m going to have to start looking at the rest of the line and seeing if there are any I can’t live without! Congrats!

jfred

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 30, 2018
That really is a good looking pipe. Congratulations.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Looks good. Some of that Captain Bob blend should get it started, or one of the others you received. Take your time. Don't sweat relights. Give yourself time to learn its particular characteristics. You will likely have it for many years.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Congrats! Hope you enjoy it! Fair warning: the whole "nice pipe" thing can be a slippery slope.......my wife will tell you all about it........

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
I like the matching accents (boxwood?) on both the stem and stummel.
Is that a bent egg sitter? Nice combination of features.
Hope it smokes as good as it looks.
jay-roger.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.