PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshremy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 11, 2012
Just got my first Falcon pipe with smooth billiard bowl. I love the history of this unique pipe, so I just had to have one eventually. Well that eventually is today, and it smokes great! Definitely pleased with it! Smoking it right now! :puffy:
image2-600x600.jpg

yadan

Can't Leave
Dec 23, 2012
Central Galilee, Israel
Congratulations! Lovely pipe; Falcons are my favorite and I'm awaiting delivery on another 2.
nsfisher said:
"I have been trying to land a Kirsten in mint condition, but no luck so far."
Try Ebay; I won three beauties there in the last two weeks. :puffy:

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
While not for me, they sure are neat looking pipes. Congrats! That one looks in great shape!

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
Try Ebay; I won three beauties there in the last two weeks.
WTG mate! However, someone has to tell you, so it may as well be me; You may not make a statement, such as the one in Quote, on this site, and not include pictures. hahhahahahah

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
WTG mate! However, someone has to tell you, so it may as well be me; You may not make a statement, such as the one in Quote, on this site, and not include pictures. hahhahahahah
:rofl: So true :clap:

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
I love mine. It was given to me by a member of this forum who has now passed away. He was in bad health at the time and saw me asking questions about repairing a pipe and decided he wanted to help out a new smoker. I'll never geit rid of it.

yadan

Can't Leave
Dec 23, 2012
Central Galilee, Israel
nsfisher said:
"WTG mate! However, someone has to tell you, so it may as well be me; You may not make a statement, such as the one in Quote, on this site, and not include pictures. hahhahahahah"
OK, first of all, I had to enlist the aid of Google to decifer WTG - you Yanks and Brits drive me crazy with your abbreviations and slang.

OK, here are the pics:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kirsten-estate-metal-pipe-M-/251221890978?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&nma=true&si=IFO7A5mDwiy8HL1BJGLjgeouWsI%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kirsten-estate-metal-pipe-RB-/251221886692?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&nma=true&si=IFO7A5mDwiy8HL1BJGLjgeouWsI%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kirsten-estate-metal-pipe-RX-/251219042050?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&nma=true&si=IFO7A5mDwiy8HL1BJGLjgeouWsI%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
Hope this fulfills the requirement! :puffy:

joshremy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 11, 2012
I hear the Falcon mouthpiece is a bit soft and it's not replaceable, so if you're a clencher, fair warning in case you weren't aware
Thanks! I'll have to watch out for that. I like to clench while I work on pipes or other stuffs in the garage, so I can clench pretty hard if I'm not paying attention.

joshremy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 11, 2012
I love mine. It was given to me by a member of this forum who has now passed away. He was in bad health at the time and saw me asking questions about repairing a pipe and decided he wanted to help out a new smoker. I'll never geit rid of it.
That is the kind of history which adds priceless value to the pipes we love. They are so much more than physical objects of function or art!

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
I have 6 and I am one that bites down on a stem with out any bad things to the stem, I like them.

falcon76

Lurker
Dec 15, 2012
I have a falcon that I have owned for ever it seems and the stem is fine, save some teeth marks. I clench all the time. I have chewed right through many pipes, the falcon is not one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.