PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I have been looking at Bruce's work since I began my American artisan collecting and was excited to be able to purchase this estate piece. I bought it from Mike at Briar Blues who has sold me 4 pipes in the last few months. He is a great guy, has tons of great pipes and has very competitive pricing. This pipe is a solid group 5 and weighs in at 54 grams.

sma06a.jpg

sma06b.jpg

sma06c.jpg

sma06d.jpg

sma06e.jpg

sma06f.jpg

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Congratulations Harris on your new pipe
I learned about Bruce after seeing an ad in the NASPC publication that is sent to members every other month.
Pipes sell fast on his site. I hope you enjoy your pipe for many years.
Thanks for mentioning Briar Blues. I will look closely on their site to see what they have to offer in the different country links provided.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
I love the shape of the shank, Cajuns build great boats and we have an eye for what flows, that my friend Harris is a beauty ready to jump to a smoke cloud, beautiful. The old cajun

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Thanks for the nice comments guys, it is appreciated.
Bradley, that shank caught my eye as well, I don't have any pipes quite like it,
I will definitely report on how it smokes, from what I have heard Mr Weaver makes some great smokers.
nsfisher, I don't really have a quota so to speak. I have been moving a bunch of pipes out to make room for the new ones.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Nice looking grain on that one. Congratz! You are definitely spot on with Mike at Briar Blues. Great guy to deal with.

cajundad

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2012
Louisiana
Wow , I love the way the grain wraps the bowl , that birds eye on the rim , and that beautiful shank . If it smokes like it looks , epic score .

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Thanks Top.
The Weaver came in today and I am just finishing a bowl of Wessex Brigade Campaign Dark Flake and the pipe performed flawlessly. It smoked cool and dry and the blend tasted awesome. The pipe is a pleasure to clench and I am extremely happy with this one. The ring grain is really spectacular in that it goes all the way around the bowl and is incredibly even. I am sure this will not be my last Bruce Weaver pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.