PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
There is a sticky just above were the forum starts in the gold section read that first. Then right in the middle where you type is the IMG . You might have to take out the http/ when you paste it crtl and c for cut . Then Ctrl and V to paste it . The image or the link to it that is .Hope this helps .

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
DIave,thank you,you are a prince,igloo the help was appreciated,but when you say cut this cajun thinks of a knife,and when you say paste,i think of first grade.Unfortunaly that is the truth,I had smoked my big pipe this morning,it was raining,sat on the porch,had a nitecap bowl,cleaned it and laid it on my hobo,I took a picture to try to see if i could post,but its a lost cause.TBRADSIM THE OLD CAJUN

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
sorry i didn"t describe the pipe it is a 1961 836 oda shell,got it from coppersark,he is the best,trustworthy,packs it very good,pipesturd is also good.Tbradsim the old cajun

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Oh one day when I am single aqnd have resolved all my debt and don't have child support, car payments, rent, etc...I will own a dunhill of my own. For now the dunhill second I got from herbinedave will have to do. Very nice panel by the way.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
I tell you dave its the best smoking pipe I own. The briarbird bulldog a very close second. Both absolutly love to burn flake and rubbed. Was wondering what you had smoked in it before I took it off your hands.
Not trying to bogart the thread.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Now that is my kind of Dunhill. Big and nice thick walls. I bet she smokes like a champ. Coopersark is one of the best. I have bought from him and he has sold many pipes for me and always got me at least what I paid and in most instances more. Pipestud is also a great guy, we used to hang out on a pipe BB back in 2001 and 2002.

Status
Not open for further replies.