PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

aquadoc

Lifer
Feb 15, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
My oldest who is a research scientist in Denver working on Covid-19 and other nasties. She is taking a break this weekend by summiting Quandary Peak in Breckenridge, CO. 14200 ft. Said it was a bit windy and cold. Hence the purple lips. Ok, not at all tobacco oriented. Just a proud dad. She starts Medical school next year and will be moving here to the Northeast to go to school in Boston.
Just a proud dad moment. Apologies for polluting the board with non-tobacco post.
Em-Mtn-SAI-sharpen.jpg

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
Proud Dad indeed! and rightly so. She seems like she's got her head on straight and a great future ahead of her. Not polluting the board at all............ that's what the general discussion section is for, plus we all enjoy these kinds of posts............ kind of personalizes the forum a bit.
That's a great picture, and I can't believe how blue that sky is, but I'm from Ohio, and we never get skies that look like that!................

hairvise

Can't Leave
May 23, 2018
San Francisco
Taking foolish pride in one’s daughter is one of the great pleasures in life! I am in the same boat— I have an 18 year old daughter who is currently volunteering in a kindergarten classroom in Greece during her gap year.

Every time I hear from her, think of her, or see a picture of her, it makes my heart sing.

PipesRock

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 21, 2020
Florida
Kudos to you and your daughter. You raised a winner, that doesn't just 'happen'. I for one welcome that kind of pride pollution to the board. ?

Reactions: aquadoc
Status
Not open for further replies.